Sunday 29 April 2012

AWAKEN BY MBGN 2012!!!

WOW! WOW!!

I need to apologise to my followers (for my mind una plenty) for not updating my blog since February! Oh my God! It's been long but It's been a busy couple of months! Some of you might wonder, busy doing what? I was busy oh! (claps hands) NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC) was the number one love of my life since.

I've been running to Abuja, running to Ghana and back, running on movie sets, running to camp and then running to get settled. Don't worry, I'll give you a break down in more posts. I have enough NYSC stories to share. But really, so much has happened.

And the most recent that is tickling me is MBGN! You all know how I love pageants! It's that time of the year again and Silverbird is doing it again oh! They are making me marvel and talk! Well, since my friend Ekamma likes to call me stale, I'm sure you've all seen their pictures but i still want to put it up here!

Ifeoma Umeokeke - Miss Abuja

Ofomah Chisokwue - Miss Adamawa

Esther Ephraim - Miss Akwa Ibom

Elise Anuli Dike - Miss Anambra

Onuoha Glory - Miss Abia

Okolo Obianuju - Miss Bauchi

Isaiah Inara Anthonia - Miss Bayelsa

Aghedo Oses - Miss Benue

Kelly Ochuko - Miss Borno

Isabelle Ayuk - Miss Cross River

Tiffany Anabelle Davies - Miss Delta

Abana Onyeka - Miss Ebonyi

Omobhude Omoye Mary - Miss Edo

Egbe Rejoice Okekeni - Miss Ekiti

Adaugo Ndu - Miss Enugu

Igebu Antonette - Miss Gombe

Nsofor Gail Anulika - Miss Imo

Joyce Chidebe - Miss Kaduna

Uju Chimezie - Miss Kebbi

Charity Chinenye Obiora - Miss Kogi

Tomilayo Salami - Miss Kwara

Olorunsola Chinaka - Miss Lagos

Hadassah Emike Benson - Miss Nassarawa

Chidueme Vivian Ifeoma - Miss Niger

Majoro Winifred - Miss Ogun

Okereke Barbara Uchenna - Miss Ondo

Okafor Christabel Nkechinyere - Miss Osun

Ezenwa Augusta Chioma - Miss Oyo

Elshammah Enadelo Igbanoi - Miss Plateau

Charles-granville Damiete - Miss Rivers

Onuoha Grace - Miss Taraba

Oyenmwosa Allwell Omoregie - Miss Yobe
So today I refuse to be hard on the girls based on this picture. I need to see more so I'm so watching STV for the reality show part. Why i refuse to be hard on them? -

First, these pictures were taken immediately they arrived camp and from what I hear, they were all tired.
Secondly, they did their hair and make-up themselves! Why Silverbird allowed this, I do not know! How can you release first photos of these girls without proper make-up, hair and of course Photography! The least said about the photography the better. For MBGN 25TH Anniversary; I expected more!

I wait to see more!

ODE!

No comments:

Post a Comment